Monday, November 10, 2008

Gallery problems

I was entering some photos onto the "Gallery" on my website tonight and somehow managed to delete most of the gallery. I have no idea what I did and my website designer is working on it. I hope he can work some magic because I'm not a happy camper right now. In addition to getting all the pictures back on that I somehow lost, I have new ones to add. So-- pretty soon (I hope) the gallery will have lots to look at.

I also put some new products on the website. I did THAT without any losing anything! I put some great new pins on. They're called "Forked Pins". I just LOVE these things! They're so great for matching seams. You nestle seams nice and tight and then put one of these pins in so the seam in between the 2 pins. The nice UPS man brought me 2 boxes of fabric from Robert Kaufman today. Most of it was reorders of Boy Scout fabric that I was running low on but there are also some Asian prints and a batik in there. They should make it onto the website in a couple of days.

I spent some time over the weekend in the lavender field. We have a small lavender farm and I planted 24 new plants. It's a little late in the fall, but the mild weather is holding so far. Pretty soon it will be time to dig my dahlias. I left them in too long last year and the "critters" got hungry and munched on them. I'm always competing with moles, voles, field mice and deer for my flowers and veggies.

I think I'll go make some Nanaimo Bars to take my mind off my broken photo gallery. I'll let you know when it's fixed and all the new photos are on!

0 comments: