Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's fixed!

My Gallery (on the Alderwood Quilts website) is fixed! My brilliant webmaster pointed out the error of my ways and I was able to get the photos back on. I have more to load, but at least it's up and working. Whew!

I went to my monthly stamp club meeting last night. Stamping and scrapping don't get a lot of time in my life, but I still love paper crafting. One night a month I meet with friends at the home of our Stampin' Up! representative and we get our monthly "paper fix". I brought the muchies this month and several ladies asked me for the recipe. I'll post it after I'm done with this.

I hope to spend some time at my machine tomorrow. I have 3 quilt tops in process and I want to finish them up so I can start more!

For those of you who are reading this- what are you working on? Quilts? Other stuff? Tell me about it. Better yet- show me a picture! I'll take a picture of what I work on tomorrow and post it tomorrow night.

Sue

0 comments: