Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nature-ology

I've been thinking of the Circle of Geese block I posted about yesterday.  I just HAVE to figure out some way to use that block--- I just love it!  So... I was thinking... geese.... flying.... birds..... and this fabric came to mind.  I just got a small 6 bolt assortment of Nature-ology by Studio-e Fabrics.  It's really pretty and it's nice, soft fabric.  I think I'll try to make a circle of geese block with it.  Maybe I'll do a little research and see how other people have used the block.  I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I was thinking it would work nice as a border with a bird quilt done in earthtones, then that surrounding it.
Not sure if it would be too busy though?

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Of course I don't have any ideas at the moment.........just wanted to tell you that I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

Me/BFFNY

Maggey and Jim said...

Should really be nice, love the fabrics. Is the circle of geese hard??
Maggey

Joanne said...

LOve the COG block and the fabric you have selected. Look forward to seeing what you do with all of it

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love that color combo.