Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What to do with a man's shirt.....

What to do with a man's shirt.... other than put it on a man.....
you can make a dress!
 Or you could make a skirt.....

 Check out Cubic Dreams for a tutorial on how you, too, can make the dress or the skirt.

It strikes me that you need a fairly large man's shirt unless you're as tiny as the very nice looking lady in these photos... but what a clever idea!  My newly discovered blog and Ravelry buddy, Margi, had this on her blog and I had to share it, too.  Margi has a motto on her blog sidebar...."Put on your big girl panties and deal with it".  Thanks for the chuckle, Margi.

2 comments:

Kaye said...

How clever is that? I LOVE the saying

Barb said...

I am with Kaye on this one, how clever. I have even seen little girl dresses made from a man's shirt....